NFL Football Tickets
If you’re an NFL football fan, you know that nothing beats the thrill of seeing your favorite team live and in person. From tailgating in the crisp fall air to feeling the roar of the crowd after a game-winning touchdown, no other experience even comes close.
Of course, as any fan can tell you there are more inexpensive hobbies out there. Luckily, buyTickets.com offers NFL tickets at prices anyone can afford, with promo codes available to make the savings even better.
Every team, every stadium, and every game: buyTickets.com has got the tickets every fan needs to experience football the way it was intended. Browse games and find your favorite teams below, then find your perfect seats and get ready for kickoff.
Use promo code FOOTBALL at checkout for additional savings!
Founded in 1920 and active since 1970 in its current form, the National Football League (NFL) is the premier professional football league in the United States, boasting the largest average attendance of any professional sports league in the world at 67,591. The league consists of 32 teams divided into two divisions: the American Football Conference and the National Football Conference.
- Although Sunday and Monday are the days most people associate with NFL games, the truth is games have been played on every day of the week. Only one game has ever been played on Tuesday, due to a blizzard in Pennsylvania. The only game ever played on Wednesday was a rescheduled Monday night game, moved so as not to conflict with a speech by Senator John McCain.
- The only non-kicker players two play in more than 300 career games are wide receiver Jerry Rice and quarterback Brett Favre.
- Past NFL team names that no longer exist include: the Celts, the Triangles, the Gunners, the Jeffersons, the Maroons, the Eskimos, and the Colonels.
- At least one team has gone from worst in the league to best in the league every year since 2002.
- The New England Patriots are the only team in NFL history to score three touchdowns in under a minute. And they’ve done it twice!